Legacy


Stanley Thompson's Original Design (1932)

Kawartha Golf & Country Club has an incredible history, since its inception in 1932 through its development into the course and club it is today.

Countless individuals have donated their time and expertise, acted as ambassadors of the club, and achieved tremendous accomplishments that have put Kawartha Golf & Country Club in both the local and national spotlight time and time again.

As a new chapter in our history is written with the 6-Year Revitalization Plan put in place in 2014, the Club has established a sub-committee devoted solely to honouring the legacy of our great club, and its members.

We are pleased to introduce our Wall of Honour recipients below.  Click on names to read their incredible stories.


Wall of Honour

          


Aerial, Circa 2010


18th Hole & Clubhouse, 1932